Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sustainable Table

I thought we could have our first online discussion. I came across this website and thought it was very informative: Sustainable Table. Here is what I thought we could do. In the comments section (click on comments below) answer these 3 questions after looking at the website. Post your comments so that we all can read them.

1. Browse the website, what catches your eye/interest?
2. What recipe would you like to try?
3. Do you think this is a website that would be useful to you as you strive to eat healthier?

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty good website. I love the recipe section. There are quite a few in there that I'd like to try. Johnny and Jon-Michael are such picky eaters. I like to try new things. I can usually get it past Jon-Michael as long as he doesn't see me making it. Johnny usually will be honest and tell me what he thinks of new recipes that I try.

    Thanks for finding this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! I went to the zipcode finder and looked within a five mile radius. I knew the Cary Farmer's Market would come up, and Whole Foods, but I was really surprised by Lucky 32. Good for them. When I have more time I'll make the radius wider. I'm also going back to watch The Meatrix. That looked entertaining. I took a peak at the issues section, and found a great recipe for pork shoulder I would like to try. I will definitely use this website to become more informative on sustainable eating. Thanks Katie!

    ReplyDelete